Additional Information

B-BBEE Certificate

Terms & Conditions

Contact Us

Allandale Industrial Park Unit 51, Cnr Le Roux and Morkels Close, Midrand, Gauteng

Business Hours:

Monday - Friday: 07h00 - 16h30

Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays:

Special Requests

Office Number: (+27) 87 195-1040

Mr Jaji : (+27) 076 597 4027

E-Mail Address:

© 2015 Highland Movers  |  Site map



HOUSEHOLD MOVES OFFICE MOVES STORAGE Highland Movers | Residential & Commercial Relocation

Transportation of special items:

What happens to the goods in my freezer and fridge?

Highland accepts no liability for frozen food or perishables.

Will you take my plants?

If you are moving within South Africa, we will take your plants, but because some plants are susceptible to shock when moving, Highland accepts no liability. If you are moving to or from the South Africa we cannot take plants.

Will you take my propane tank?

We cannot move full propane tanks as this item falls under the dangerous goods rule. The tank must be emptied of its contents.

Do you transport pets?

We do not move pets, but, if your company policy includes the movement of pets, your Relocation Coordinator would be happy to assist you with the arrangements.

Do you move batteries?

Batteries are classified as dangerous goods.

Will you move my liquor?

If you are moving within South Africa, we do not move carbonated beverages, but will move all other sealed beverages at owners’ risk.

If you are moving to or from the South Africa you must meet age requirements. You can include up to 1.14 litres (40 ounces) of wine or liquor, or 24 x 445 ml (12 ounces) cans or bottles of beer or ale.

Can you take household cleaners?

Any cleaners that fall under the dangerous goods act cannot be transported.

Do you move pianos?

Yes, our crews are trained piano movers.

Do you move automobiles?

We can arrange automobiles for you either by van or rail.

Will you take firearms?

If you are moving within South Africa , we can transport firearms, but not ammunition.

If you are moving to or from the South Africa you need to contact your local police department for information and paperwork required.

Transportation of special items

Website developed by: 5034.075